Thursday, July 5, 2007

Lg No Dp781 ЦЕНА КИЕВ

I'm so happy! it worked ....



We have found a new apartment!!
Na ample administrative procedures have my mom can finally sign the lease for a perfect
apartments.
at 1 August, we can move pretty, but we first have to find a new tenant for
our old apartment.

And best of all, we then have a large bathroom where I'm coming in with
my wheelchair, toys there is enough room for my
, there is a balcony and a small garden where
Mama I can pitch my paddling pool. ...

I'm so excited about dolle!!
Thanks to all who have given us that allows up to here!
Now, we move them to plan and we need a new kitchen
chance someone has a well-preserved
kitchen equipment that he no longer needs ????? SOS
That would still hold such a worry point ...

I said before: " THANK "

0 comments:

Post a Comment