Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Resistance Spinning Bike Squeeking

Pay It



There are then at last something new. On the dresser is a PS3. Looks like a waffle iron.

might not matter, the thing can do what. In contrast to the current debate which console is better, and various destructive Fanboi contributions here was the principle the more Zock, the more good.

was basically to say that the menu of the "women's console looks much more mature than the competition and annoying Wii imprints functions like the Avatar are not present. That said, I find my way fix, because my PSP has the same structure added.

music, movies and photos can easily slap on the board and interested in the console is (rightly) a fuck, where I have the data well, and whether I should not prohibit prefer to see this ...
Sexy definitely also Touchknöppe to turn on and for the ejection of the game disks, films or data CDs.
When I saw the black block (the part is really huge) had turned the first time I had to also make sure that it is really, because when XboX-User I'm not used to the silence. The box would not boot once the loud beeping, I might have exchanged ignorant again, the noise level varies depending on whether a disc is in or not, ranging from zero to absolute silence.

The bundle was Killzone 2 on Start.Geil, I have heard!
chat So not long, controller in hand and .... first make a long face.

for two reasons. For in the first image looks like in the movies and promises to destroy the highest quality, secondly, it would be better if it had been in the film.
I'm used to the box to aim at the left-hand keys and shoot at the right, the first thing goes wrong everything. My squad is eaten by my shells, I run with zoom in die Gegnermenge und meine Daumen kommen sich ständig in die Quere. Erster Frust Moment. Konsole aus.

Aber ich wäre ja kein angehender Konsolero, wenn ich es dabei belassen würde. Die Geschichte mit den Daumen kommt daher, dass der XboX-Controller wesentlich mehr Platz bietet und somit die Finger auch weiter auseinander sind. Also mein Fehler, kann ich dem Spiel wohl kaum zum Vorwurf machen.

Pieps. Konsole wieder an(gestreichelt). In den Optionen die Knopfbelegung so einstellen, dass sie so Box ähnlich wie möglich sind und siehe da, ich verletze keinen meiner eigenen Männer. Aber was anderes treffe ich leider auch nicht.
Denn das Spiel hat einen eingebauten Smooth-Modus, der die Blickgeschwindigkeit regelt, je nach dem, wie weit ich die Sticks bewege. Ätzend.

Aber ich lass mich nicht unterkriegen, schließlich gewöhnt man sich an alles. Tatsächlich geht es auch nach gefühlten 23 Stunden und ich baller mich ein wenig über den Kriegsschauplatz. Nach zehn Minuten allerdings beschließe ich das Spiel auszumachen.
Es ist ja nichts persönliches, aber das Ding saugt. Ich spiel ’ne Runde Minesweeper. Gute Games brauchen eben keine Filmgrafik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment